The DropTheStrap 16 point Initial Website Audit
We take a look at what you have and how to get to your goal.
When a client orders a website audit of their site:
I deliver a video walk through of my findings.
I find video is the best delivery channel for:
- explaining what I’m seeing
- identifying the low hanging fruit
- walking through all the technical stuff
- pointing out where I can help and what areas I’m interested in working on
- also, carving out the time for two busy people to share a screen can be challenging
Website Audit Tools Used:
- Google Drive
- Google Sheets
- Google Search Console(maybe)
- Google Analytics(maybe)
- one version of site
- Brand Search… In most cases Google My Business is a big part 🙂
- Basic On page SEO
- Internal Pages
- HTML Tags
- Social Tags
- Content Quality
- Outgoing links
- Load Speed
- Structured Data
- Organic Rankings trend
- Positions 5-10 for 1k+ volume
- Broken Links
- Content Gaps
- Content prune
Book your Website Audit today by filling out the Contact Us Form on https://www.dropthestrap.com/contact-us/
When placing your order, don’t just mention your website. Please explain what your overall goal is. Most clients are quick to say they “need more traffic to the site”, but after a brief conversation, they really need more conversions. What is your most important goal? Is it capturing an email? Is it to watch a video?
Please let me know if you have any questions about the Website Audit Service provided by Local SEO Drop The Strap.
You can leave your question in the comments section this blog post, in the YouTube Video comments section, via the form on the webiste, Facebook, Twitter, any channel that words best for you!
Rank in Local Search – for Brick and Mortar Business
Join our FB Community
Learn something from this channel… Leave a Google Review